We decided to join the blog contest put up by Janette Toral for the new and emerging blogs of 2009. We’re interested to know who our competitors are (hehe joke only). Actually, its interesting to know how other bloggers write about their stuff – finding about their interests / unique writing styles. Interacting with fellow bloggers is great so I encourage you guys to join also.
Who can join?
Any blogger in the world. Only one entry per blogger. Blog or website owner profile and e-mail is accessible or visible online.
To join this effort, please do the following:
- Write a blog post and pick your choice of ten (10) emerging influential blogs.
- Any blog in the world can be picked.
- Old blogs who move to a new domain are disqualified.
- Blogs who remove their archives just to fit in the cut-off date are disqualified.
- Include a link to the blog contest post to help spread the word and encourage others to participate.
- To be included in the raffle, link to the sponsors should also be in the entry.
- Post a comment in the blog contest post about your entry.
Note this was taken from the Influential Blogger site. More blog contest information can be found there.
So here it is – my list of influential emerging blogs for 2009. Describe the blog in five words or less hmmm.
- Adaphobic – anything and everything hip
- Numbrd – pictures by the numbers
- Let’s Go Sago! – travel and food hopping
- [Do Online Trading] – just goto home page hehe
- Daily Contributor – news stories delivered
- Batang Yagit – Lakwatsero – road trip here and abroad
- Millionaire ACTS – journey to your first million
- Patay Gutom – food, food, and more food
- Joycee – kikayness and life
- Pinoy Cravings – food for pinoy taste
What do you think of my list? I can still change some of them until August 2. If you think you got a better blog from those below, challenge me and I might change my mind hehe. Comment below ^_^
Sponsors to this contest include Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events@Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile and Blog4Reviews.com.